What is a valid translation certificate?
Quorum generally requires translation certificates from an outside party contain the following elements:
- Name and contact information of the company employing the translator.
- The name of the document, including version and/or date if applicable, or other document identifier.
- Source and target language (for example, English into Portuguese).
- A statement of attestation that includes the following language (or very similar): “I hereby certify that the identified translated document is, to the best of my knowledge and belief, a true and accurate translation for the original source document.”
- Name, title and signature of the person certifying the translation.
- Date of the certification.