How do I submit a change of address or a new facility?

Quorum does not require the submission of or acknowledge receipt of a revised Form FDA 1572. Instead, Quorum’s Change Request Form for Sites is the best way to report to Quorum any changes in your site’s address, contact information, study coordinator or participant compensation. Quorum’s Change Request Form for Sites allows you to submit major changes. Please take a look at our Instructions for Submitting Study Site Modifications to Quorum Review for guidance on the use of the change forms and any additional requirements for documentation. Contact Quorum’s Client Support Team for assistance at 1-877-IRB-9883 or

The Board will review the information you submit and, if appropriate, issue a new consent form.