Does Quorum require translation of material for Canadian sites?

Submission of Canadian French material for studies conducted at Canadian sites may be accepted with a translation certificate, or with an attestation from the investigator, sponsor, CRO, or site that the Canadian French document is an accurate representation of the English document. 

The attestation should state that the material was prepared by a business or employee of the investigator, sponsor, CRO, or site, who normally conducts business in Canadian French and English, and whose primary responsibility involves the creation, editing and/or translation of study-related material.