What does Quorum consider to be recruitment materials or participant study materials?
Participant Recruitment materials include:
- Printed materials: advertisements in newspapers, bulletin boards, posters, flyers, brochures, press releases, “Dear Patient” letters (for recruiting purposes), informational articles for recruitment purposes, newsletters, study synopses, etc.
- Audio/Video materials: radio scripts and recordings, public service announcement scripts and recordings, telephone screening scripts, television scripts and recordings, etc.
- Internet materials: Websites, Internet screening, banner ads, etc.
Participant study materials include:
- Diaries, instructions, and medication logs
- Other written instructions (for following study procedures, using study devices, following study dietary requirements, etc.)
- Participant information letters
- Appointment reminder cards, emergency unblinding cards