What if my health gets worse while I am participating in the study?

Please contact your study doctor at the phone number listed on the first page of your consent form. If this is an emergency situation, contact 911 and follow up with your study doctor as soon as possible. If you need to seek emergency treatment, take your informed consent document or other information about the study to the hospital, if it is practical.