What form do I submit to Quorum for change of information such as study coordinator change, change in participant compensation, etc?

If you have changed any of the information covered by question 26 and it has not yet been reported to Quorum, then you must submit a completed Change Request Form for Sites) and any accompanying documents noted on the form.

Writing your changes on the Site Status Report or attaching a brief letter of explanation is not acceptable, and these changes will not be made unless submitted to Quorum on a completed Change Request Form for Sites.