I have two facilities, one that is administrative and one that sees patients. Which location should I use for which form?

The location where patients are being seen and research is being conducted should be listed as the primary research facility on the SIQ. The administrative facility can be listed as the contact address. There is no need to fill out an additional form for administrative facilities.