What are the characteristics of generic materials?
- Generic advertisements such as brochures, print ads, web ads, or posters
- Generic telephone screening scripts
- Generic ads do not contain study-specific information
- The approval period for generic material is one year. Toward the end of the approval period, Quorum will notify the client that the approval will expire unless the client requests otherwise. If Quorum receives no response from the client before the end of the approval period, Quorum will cancel its approval for the material, and the material must no longer be used.
- Standard review fees apply for each annual review that occurs
- Materials must be submitted in final format
- Changes to approved generic material must be reviewed and approved prior to use