Quorum Review IRB’s review boards are composed of diverse individuals who collectively represent a wealth of experience and expertise in the clinical research process.
Scientific, ethical and community perspectives are represented and integrated in the concrete application of ethical research concepts to real-life situations.
The members of Quorum’s institutional review boards and research ethics boards have expertise in a variety of therapeutic specialties. The composition of Quorum’s boards comply fully with relevant Canadian and US regulations. Quorum also maintains a network of consultants to provide technical, scientific and therapeutic guidance when necessary.
- Four Board meetings each week to review protocols and consent forms
- Initial review of protocols and consent forms are conducted on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays
- Ten daily Board meetings for the review of amendments and revised consent forms
- Boards fully comply with relevant Canadian and US regulations
- The company offers an expedited review team in house for items that qualify for expedited review