When you work at Quorum, you’re helping researchers discover new breakthroughs in medical science, ensuring the integrity of the clinical research process, and protecting the people who sign up for clinical trials. When you join our consulting division, Kinetiq, you help researchers and organizations reach greater efficiencies.
Our main office is in downtown Seattle’s Century Square Building. Centrally located and close to the Metro tunnel, Quorum-ites have convenient access to public transportation and numerous restaurants and shops within walking distance. We enjoy a casual dress code, a comfortable work environment, and frequent activities such as “team fun” outings and all-staff events.
Quorum’s total compensation program supports our vision of being the best IRB by attracting, developing, and retaining engaged employees. We provide a comprehensive — and competitive — pay and benefits plan which aligns with our values and supports financial stability.
- Employer-paid excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Subsidized health insurance for families and domestic partners
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Flexible-spending accounts for health and day care
- Retirement-savings plan with employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Commuter transit benefits
- Personal counseling resources
- Workplace giving program with employer contributions